ACTION AGENDA 2012
- Retail Business Incubator Program: Operational,
- Full Marketing and Promotion Plan: Direction, Actions, Funding (partnering with Downtown Association and City of Dothan)
- Booker Building: Resolution (Assess Risk/Direction) of Legal Issues
- DDRA Properties (Suite 2 and Suite 3): Evaluation, Direction, Sale/Lease
- Downtown Master Plan: Evaluation
- Library Development
- "First Friday" Downtown Draw Event
- Banner Program: Evaluation, Direction
- Five Year Financial Plan
- Incentive Package: Evaluation, Direction
- University/College Direction: Role of DDRA, Strategy
- 100 Block of North Foster Street: Overall Future Direction Addressing Pedestrian Direction, Green Space/Streetscape
- Lively Downtown - The Heart of the Dothan Community
- Attractive, Visually Appealing and Inviting Destination
- Work – Live – Play Downtown Neighborhood
- Easy Access to a Walkable Downtown
DOTHAN VISION 2027
- In 2027, Dothan is the MOST BEAUTIFUL, LIVABLE CITY in Alabama.
- Dothan is the HUB OF THE WIREGRASS REGION with CONVENIENT ACCESS AND MOBILITY.
- Dothan has a VIBRANT 24 HOURS DOWNTOWN – the heart of the community and a STRONGDIVERSE ECONOMY.
- Dothan is a FAMILY FRIENDLY COMMUNITY with EXCEPTIONAL LEISURE AMENITIESFOR ALL.